RINA is a global corporation that leads industries to success.
We work closely with customers, assisting them in the most effective, safe and sustainable way across the Energy, Marine, Certification, Transport & Infrastructure and Industry sectors. Through a global network of 3.800 talented professionals, operating in 170 offices in 65 countries, we back up the market operators across the entire life cycle of their projects.
> Key facts & figures
- Work Life Balance @ RINA . Offering a flexible approach to working to open opportunities to a mix of people including those with caring responsibilities who are challenged by routine working hours
- Career framework based on clear criteria that offers a transparent approach to internal career progression decisions to help reduce bias
- In-house ‘How Bias Can Harm You and Others At Work’ E-Learning module to educate our people on unconscious bias
> Perchè lavorare in RINA?
- Smart working / Remote working
- Multicultural working environment
- International experience and mobility
- Internal growth opportunities
- Career paths for women with STEM degrees
“Everything we do is aimed at delivering solutions that improve the wellbeing of society, building sustainable values for future generations. We share values that define us as a company and drive our decisions and actions.
Our purpose is to bring together people, the planet and organisations to anticipate the challenges of the future and improve quality of life.
Our way is to simplify complexities through our expertise, making what seems impossible, possible.
RINA. Make it sure, make it simple.
> Aree di interesse
Ingegneria delle TLC
> Il candidato ideale:
- Buona conoscenza della lingua inglese parlata e scritta (livello B2 European framework)
- Conoscenza pacchetto Office
> Aree geografiche di particolare interesse:
Genova, Milano, Roma
> Video aziendale
> Posizioni aperte
Scopri di più sul nostro sito: