Unilever è una delle principali aziende di beni di consumo a livello mondiale che opera nei mercati Food & Refreshment, Home Care, Beauty & Personal Care.
Radicata in oltre 190 paesi in tutto il mondo raggiunge, attraverso i suoi prodotti, 2,5 miliardi di consumatori ogni giorno. Unilever impiega oltre 149.000 persone globalmente e ha generato un fatturato di €50,7 miliardi nel 2020. Il suo portafoglio include oltre 400 brand tra cui gli iconici Dove, Sunsilk, Mentadent, Knorr, Calvé, Algida, Magnum, Lipton, Svelto e Coccolino.
Il suo obiettivo è di essere leader globale nella sostenibilità e di dimostrare come il proprio modello di business purpose-led e future-fit sia in grado di produrre una performance superiore. Da sempre è impegnata ad essere un’azienda innovativa e responsabile.
Più di 100 anni fa il suo fondatore William Lever ha lanciato il primo brand con purpose, Sunlight Soap, e ancora oggi il purpose che la guida, “rendere la sostenibilità una consuetudine”, è al centro di tutte le azioni.
L’Unilever Compass, la strategia di business, guida nella crescita sostenibile e responsabile:
- migliorando la salute del pianeta
- migliorando la salute e il benessere delle persone
- contribuendo a una società e un mondo più equi e inclusivi
Nel 2020 Unilever è stata anche riconosciuta come leader di settore nel Dow Jones Sustainability Index e – per il decimo anno consecutivo – come prima azienda nel sondaggio 2020 GlobeScan/SustainAbility Sustainability Leaders.
> Key facts & figures
- 50,7 Billion 2020 turnover
- Unilver is rooted in more than 190 countries around the world and reaches 2.5 billion consumers every day through its products
- 149 000 people work for Unilever
- 13 brands with sales of more than € 1 Billion a year
- 50% of our managers are woman
- We are the number 1 fast-moving consumer goods employer of choice among students in 35 countries
- Emerging markets now account for 57% of our business
- In 2020, Unilever is recognised as an industry leader in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index
> Perchè lavorare in Unilever Italia?
Unilever è una società Globale, titolare di marchi tra i più diffusi al mondo nel campo dell’alimentazione, bevande, prodotti per l’igiene e per la casa! La nostra ambizione quotidiana è quella di costruire un ambiente di lavoro che comprenda i principi di equità, diversità e inclusione in modo che tutti ricevano un trattamento e un accesso equo e pari opportunità.
Il nostro #Purpose è rendere la sostenibilità una consuetudine ed infatti il Compass che ci guida ogni giorno è “Companies with People with Purpose Last, Brand with Purpose Grow, People with Purpose Thrive”
Per questi motivi stiamo riducendo le emissioni nelle nostre operazioni e chiedendo ai fornitori di fare lo stesso. I nostri ambiziosi obiettivi climatici sono guidati dalla scienza ed elimineremo le emissioni dalle nostre operazioni entro il 2030, dimezzando l’impatto delle emissioni dei nostri prodotti entro lo stesso anno. Stiamo rendendo le formule dei nostri prodotti biodegradabili e i nostri brand stanno investendo in iniziative di conservazione mirate a far prosperare gli ecosistemi naturali. Collaborando con altre aziende e partner, lavorando con le start-up per accedere a nuove tecnologie green e unendo le forze su energia pulita e trasporti renderemo il mondo un posto migliore! Stiamo condividendo con partners e competitors tutte le nostre conoscenze sulla transizione ecologica, per far sì che più aziende possano agire insieme a noi.
Con noi potrai essere parte del cambiamento e contribuire alla costruzione di un mondo più sostenibile ed inclusivo.
”Attraverso le mie lezioni di coaching, che Unilever mi da la possibilità di fare, stimolo le persone a prendere consapevolezza di sè e ad esprimere al meglio il loro potenziale” – Linda Langella (HR Talent Advisor & Employer Branding Lead, Italia)
“Penso che avere un impatto positivo sia l’opportunità più preziosa che abbiamo, ed è bellissimo poterlo fare attraverso il nostro lavoro.” – Mariangela Capolupo (Marketing Manager Scratch Cooking Aids)
> Opportunità di carriera
- UFLL (Unilever Future Leaders League)
- UFLP (Unilever Future Leaders Programme)
- ULIP (Unilever Leadership Internship Programme)
> Aree geografiche di particolare interesse:
- Lombardia (Casalpusterlengo Factory, Office in Milan)
- Campania (Caivano Factory)
- Lazio (Rome, Italian Head Office)
> Video aziendale
> Posizioni aperte
Who we are?
We believe that Unilever is unlike any other organization. We seek long-term sustainable growth through a Customer-Centric Digital Transformation.
Unilever’s digital transformation will have an increased focus on addressing the needs and passions of consumers, moving away from the traditional way of working.
In Unilever, this transformation does not work in isolation. It means investing in people, technology, systems, and processes to upgrade our business in this digital economy.
The key idea is that, nowadays, communities can split business in different dimensions, creating widespread fragmentation.
We live in a hyper-connected world, and it is no surprise that digital technology is transforming the way we drive product and service innovation, how we take them to market and how we market to our consumers.
Brands are constantly shifting and evolving trying to catch up with today’s increasingly digital world that demands new strategies, techniques, and ways of working.
To do so, we need people with a passion for digital, analytics and organizational change, who are not afraid to break convention and who want to be a revolutionary within our business.
With 2.5 billion consumers using Unilever products every day, there are very few other opportunities to influence a business of this scale.
If you are ready for this challenge…Join us!
What you will do:
- Financial budgeting and forecasting processes for all Country Category Business Team, including developing and owning phased financial budget & forecasting models
- Responsible for month end processes within cross categories
- Responsible for monthly variance analysis of actual to budget and forecasts, including interpretation and communication of the analysis
- Support to Country Category Business Team finance management on the ad-hoc provision of information and preparation of financial models
- Work with the Finance Business Partners in the facilitation of monthly meetings with Budget Holders and their leadership team to review and challenge financial performance against current business plans and support the revision of plans in accordance with the wider company aims and objectives.
- Master’s degree in finance, accounting, business, or related area of study
- Fluent English language (minimum B2).
- Demonstrated strength in strategy, organization, planning, and analysis, especially with respect to budgets, operations, and projects
- Significant strength in managing time, organizing work, and being highly accountable in dynamic and creative setting with competing demands on attention and frequently changing and conflicting priorities and deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, be proactive, curious, and take initiative with minimal direction or guidance, balanced with skill in executing plans and detailed tasks accurately and efficiently
- Advanced skills in Google apps and Microsoft Office suite, especially in Excel.
Advanced skills in rapid digital transformation is needed for forward-thinking businesses to capture opportunity and compete. The new joiners must be ready to lead in the digital age!
What we offer:
- Wide range of learning & development prospects
- Attractive reimbursement
- Company benefits
Who we are?
Unilever is one of the largest fast-moving consumer goods companies in the world across different categories such as Beauty & Personal Care, Home Care and Food & Refreshment. Unilever’s portfolio includes some of the world’s best known and most loved brands such as Knorr, Dove, Lipton, Algida, Carte d’Or, Calvè, Cif, Sunsilk, Svelto that give to our consumer the best product experience in the market.
How do we work?
Unilever is in organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners and communities.
Unilever is now walking through an important organizational transformation. The positive impact of Digitalization, Agile Delivery and Data Driven Decision Making is fundamental. The main goal is to embrace disruption in order to create a more agile business construct.
We’re always looking for passionate, creative, and innately curious people to join our team!
Will you be able to take part our digital transformation?
We’re looking for a Trade Marketing Intern that will be part of the Trade Marketing Team!
This role will grow your understanding of how the business works from a customer perspective and develop your business acumen considering our customers at the hearth of this job.
As trade marketing stageur you will be responsible for assisting the Trade Marketing Team in the following activities:
- Build trade campaigns and manage all promotional and PoS activation plan for wholesalers
- Support in management of events offline and online, DSR engagement and trainings
- Big and small equipments management
- Support in management of communication and PoS activation plan
- Support in Demand Creation & Execution Plan
- Trade Marketing budget management update in the system (My BMI).
- Support CD Lead in IBP process, Sales Convention and Staff meetings contents & organization
- Bachelor Degree in Management, Business Administration, Economics.
- Fluent English.
- Interest for fast moving consumer good
- Passion for marketing and innovation
- Digital Mindstet
- Entrepreneurial mentality
- Willing to learn
- Passion for digital and innovation.
Unilever is one of the largest global fast-moving consumer goods companies that owns some of the world’s much-loved brands such as Dove, Mentadent, Ben & Jerry’s, Knorr and Coccolino. Our products sold under our many brands are used 2 billion times a day and in over half the households on the planet.
We want our business to flourish, and we know that our success depends on others flourishing around us. That’s why our purpose is to make sustainable living commonplace, and why sustainable, long-term growth is at the heart of our business model.
WHAT DO WE LOOK FOR?
A brilliant talent with genuine passion for marketing, business, brands and data.
You need to have a natural affinity for data analytics and data-driven decision, and some basic knowledge on how to use this with tools.
It takes a mix of analytical insight and creative business thinking to succeed.
You have a strong affinity with digital and business intelligence, and you can expand your mind to think as a consumer.
You bring a digital mindset and will be tackling business challenges in an agile and disruptive manner. If you’re ambitious, determined, and excited by the most recent technological developments whilst liking to think strategically about how their value could be harnessed on a global scale, then this is the career opportunity for you.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role you have the chance to help the marketing team daily work. You will have the chance to understand how marketing projects operates and have your own responsibilities. As a marketing intern, you can take part in most marketing activities, gain experience & add value to most areas of marketing.
- Support new product launch projects and marketing campaigns
- Analyze profitability and develop the optimization of European Portfolio products
- Work on sustainability projects regarding products and materials
- Deliver market analysis: marketing campaign evaluations, competitor analysis
- Offer administrative support in budget management, product ordering, product samples handling,
- Organize meetings, agency contracts, etc.
- Keep contact with several Unilever departments and external Media, Creative, PR agencies
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION
- BA/MA Degree in Communication/Marketing or Economics
- A previous internship opportunity in the same field would be appreciated
- Microsoft package advanced knowledge (Excel, Power Point, etc..)
- Strong team player with good communication and organizational skills
- English proficiency and Italian mother tongue
- Fast learner, open minded and growth mindset
- Having a “Can Do” attitude and result oriented
- Strong problem solving and creative thinking skills and attention to details, data driven (uses data to support recommendation)